Boldmere Golf Club
Web Site: www.boldmeregolfclub.co.uk
JOIN BOLDMERE GOLF CLUB – GUIDANCE NOTES
The World Handicapping system enables you to play golf and record scores throughout the UK and abroad. To do that you need to join a club and obtain a Central Database of Handicap (CDH) card which is your proof of your handicap and links to your handicap record. If you are not transferring with a WHS handicap then you will need to submit 3 completed cards.
Once you have joined Boldmere there is nothing stopping you from playing and submitting scores. Scores from all individual formats of stroke play are allowed (Boldmere run competitions or recreational at any golf course) provided that;
1) You ensure another person is present during the round
2) Play to the rules of golf
3) Your score is attested
Membership of Boldmere Golf Club will offer the following benefits:-
· Maintenance of your WHS handicap.
· Membership and access to the online apps for England Golf & Master Scoreboard
· Golf insurance provided under England Golf ( please look at terms of cover, in case you wish to procure additional cover)
· Free entry to Boldmere competitions, with keepsakes for winners.
· An annual club championship played over 2 rounds.
· Access to the annual Pro Am.
· Membership of the Warwickshire County golf union, offering both access and discounts.
· Opportunity to represent one of the club’s teams in outside competitions.
· Network of golfing friends to enjoy a round of golf and a cup of tea.
Boldmere Golf Clubs handicapping committee will manage and maintain your handicapping record in line with the rules of golf, and, resolve any issues you may have.
There is an annual fee, currently set at £90 (£50 Ladies, £25 Junior), to be a member of Boldmere Golf Club, This is due annually on the 1st October; you will be sent a reminder in advance of that date. Payment details are on the application form.
If you join up to the 31st March the full fee given above will be payable for the current year. If you join in the months following the 1st April you will be charged as follows:-
June & July
August & September *
*this amount will cover you through to 30th September the following year.
Similar discounts are available for Ladies and Juniors.
Fill in an Application for Membership form - but if you have any queries talk to one of the committee members, email the address at the top, contact the number on the application form or pop your number on an enquiry form and we will get back to you.